- Strategically located properties in key industrial zones across Singapore.
- Diversified tenant base across the manufacturing and construction, engineering, services, logistics and warehousing sectors as a built-in hedge against any one sector.
- Generic assets with high building specifications such as high floor loading, high ceiling heights and wide column spans.
- Long lease terms of five to fifteen years provide stability for Unitholders.
- Built-in rental escalations to provide organic growth.
- High levels of security deposits of about 11 months per tenant.
- Robust occupancy - Near full occupancy of all the properties within CIT's portfolio.
- Low capital maintenance and utility expenses which keep operating costs at manageable levels over the duration of the leases.
- Pro-active asset management resulting in maximisation of Unitholder's return and capital growth.