The key objectives of the Manager are to deliver secure and stable distributions to Unitholders and to achieve long-term growth in net asset value per unit in order to provide Unitholders with a competitive rate of return for their investment.Our strategies to achieve these objectives include:
- Pro-actively managing CIT's property portfolio to maximise returns;
- Selectively acquiring properties that meet our investment criteria and enhance Unitholders' value; and
- Divesting of non-core properties; and
- Adopting prudent capital and risk management strategies
- Investment portfolio will primarily comprise real estate used mainly for industrial purposes (including investments in real estate related assets and/or other related value enhancing assets or instruments);
- Investments will be made in Singapore and Asian markets, with the current focus on Australia, Japan and Malaysia, depending on investment opportunities and market conditions; and
- Investments will generally be for the long-term.